Saturday, 17 October 2015

THE GEORGIA PARKA COAT AND OTHER UNI STAPLES

Coat: *Target dry - Bag: Fjallraven Kanken - Boots: Dr Martens - Jeans & top: primark
Photographs by Megan Ward

Rolling into uni soaked to the bone, and having to spend the rest of the day in tutorials and lectures, whilst simultaneously shivering and cursing the onset of a cold, is a scenario that I am, unfortunately, all too familiar with. 

What's that I hear you say? You too have had to endure such a crappy ordeal!? Well no more! Yup, I'm being that dramatic. Discomfort can really hinder a girl's education, and ain't nobody got time for that s**t! So, to prepare for the onslaught of rain (which I'm pretty certain will come our way any day now), and to avoid all of the above hassle, go check out local company Target Dry and invest in that waterproof / windproof goodness and some of that classic fleekness!

You can thank me later. kisses!

Laura x x x


Items marked with an * are gifted. However, all opinions expressed within this post are my own as remaining honest with my readers and giving them a true view of a product is of the utmost importance to me as a blogger. 



2 comments:

  1. http://www.fleshandhide.com

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...